Reports to: Regulatory Affairs & Quality Control Manager
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist regulatory team with product approvals, formula validation, claim review/substantiation and labeling
- Provide regulatory input on product development, including country-specific formula modifications, claims and labeling
- Safety studies on new formulations and facilitate safety testing when required
- Build and maintain Regulatory Product Information File (PIF)/Product Dossier
- Maintain regulatory archives and product registration databases
- Review product labels, company literature, and marketing material for technical accuracy and regulatory compliance
- Coordinate with contract manufacturers and internal teams to gather raw material documentation and analyze its validity
- Assist in investigating and resolving product and process problems related to regulatory issues
- Perform other appropriate duties or tasks as assigned by management
Job Skills & Requirements
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- Strong problem solving, documentation and research skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and timeliness
- Ability to communicate effectively-verbally and in writing
- Able to manage tight deadlines and prioritize projects within those deadlines
- Energetic/positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 10 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday. This position occasionally requires night and weekend hours.
There is 10% travel for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, preferably in a science-related field
- 2-4 years of experience in regulatory affairs
- Experience of global regulatory requirements for cosmetics and OTC
The Company is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis (“protected class”) including, but not limited to: race, creed, color, national origin, age, ancestry, nationality, marital or domestic partnership or civil union status, sex, pregnancy, breastfeeding, gender identification or expression, disability, liability for military service, affectional or sexual orientation, atypical cellular or blood trait, genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing).
To be considered submit all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.